What is LIVECLASS? LIVECLASS is a technology platform, Developed by AAS, through which we deliver virtual interactive classes to our students. Academic content delivery is done through internet in which virtual classroom is created to connect the faculty with the student live. The faculty delivers content through a live online audiovisual presentation. Some advanced features of LIVECLASS solution like iMentor allows the instructors and students to communicate and interact with each other on a real time basis. Other features like instant messaging and whiteboard helps faculty communicate better with the students. The solution allows faculty to transfer control to any student and have a 2-way audio conversation with him. The students also get to communicate with each other across different locations. The students do not have to worry about purchasing or investing in costly software or hardware. There is no software installation required and the solution runs on virtually all operating systems and supports any web browsers. Why LIVECLASS? With the cost of education going up and increasing competition, there is a growing need of utilizing technological advancements in delivering economical and advanced learning content. LIVECLASS aims at reducing the cost of educational content delivery and thereby meeting the needs of each and every student. Some of the advantages of LIVECLASS are:
- - Reduced Cost – authorized and licensed software to provide online classes, training programs, and e-training turn out to be cheaper for the learner
- - Self-paced learning – interactive online and e-learning courses progress up to 50 percent faster than traditional courses
- - Availability of best faculty – The student gets direct access to best faculty. This is further supported by access to iMentor feature.
- - Increased retention and a stronger grasp on the subject – This is because of the many elements that are combined in e- teaching to reinforce the message, such as audio, video, quizzes, interaction, etc. There is also the ability to revisit or replay sections of the training that might not have been clear the first time around.
- - Group learning – With LIVECLASS institutions can easily manage large groups of students. Individuals can learn better because of increased collaboration.